Answering the dreaded "so what do you do?" question
How to create a clear and compelling networking introduction – even if what you do is hard to explain
One of the big challenges with running a YOU-Shaped business is explaining what you do. If you:
- Offer a service that people aren’t familiar with
- Do more than one thing
- Combine services, tools or modalities into something new, different or complex
How do you summarize it quickly when someone asks you what you do? And more importantly – how do you say it in a way that attracts attention and is easily understood.
It’s enough to make you wished you’d become an accountant instead – at least it would be simple to explain!
If you find yourself stumbling, mumbling or rambling when asked about what you do – this 20 minute course will help.
Learn 3 different approaches to answering this question – none of which involve elevators, memorizing boring scripts or saying you’re an accountant just because it’s easier!
It's free! Sign up below for instant access.
Free course: how to create an effective networking introduction
Get instant access to the video and worksheet...and:
- Invitations to online classes and meetings
- Invitations to live in person workshops and meetings
- My latest blog posts and videos