Coquitlam Workshop: Friday, January 25th 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
How to create the life and business you really really really want in 2019
Raise your revenue to $10K per month, spend less time marketing and more time living - we'll show you how
Marketing help for self-employed professionals
I specialize in helping coaches, consultants, freelancers, speakers, trainers and wellness practitioners write and talk about their services so that potential clients listen, understand and buy.
Specifically, this means:
- Clarifying what you're (really) selling, who is going to buy it (and why) so that you can capture the attention of your ideal clients by speaking directly to what matters to them
- Separating you from your competition by highlighting what makes you different and unique so that you can stand out in a crowded market
- Explaining what you do in simple terms so that people "get it" (no matter how new, different, complicated or complex your services are)
- Creating compelling marketing materials including networking introductions, website content, presentations and webinars that market your services through education instead of psychological manipulation
- Positioning yourself as an expert through your website, articles, videos, webinars, workshops and presentations so that clients come to you instead of you having to go to them
- Developing a marketing strategy and plan to move people from "never heard of you" to "happy paying client"
If you'd like some help with your marketing, contact me for a free consultation - or check out my services below.
Hi...I'm Patty K
Professionally, I'm a writer, speaker and marketing consultant.
I've been self-employed for most of my working life - primarily as a freelance "computer geek"- which gave me a lot of experience and insight into "selling stuff that people don't get."
Personally, I'm an idealist who believes that we can change the world through business - both through what we do (offering products and services that make a positive difference) - and how we do it (ethically and honestly.)
As a life-long learner and "personal development junkie" - I understand, value and buy the types of services that my clients offer. Imagine that! Getting marketing advice from your ideal client!
More about me here: About
Latest articles and videos
Does resistance to marketing come from using dehumanizing terms to refer to our future clients? What if we started thinking of them as human beings?Read More
Interview with Jayne Gibson – celebrant, energy healer and ghost rescuer – about blending unique services offers and providing exceptional customer service through creativity and loving intentionRead More