2018 Marketing Action Club
A highly interactive and intense online group coaching program for an affordable investment
Program Summary (details below)
- Monday morning action meetings - for accountability and inspiration to get your week off to a great start
- Group Coaching Meetings - for answers, perspective, feedback, ideas to help you move forward
- Frogbuster Implementation Days - work alone together to get stuff done
- Training videos, worksheets and live online classes - just in time learning to help you implement what you need to do next
- Private Facebook Group - to network with your peers, get answers to your questions and YAYs for accomplishing stuff
- Option for 1:1 Private Coaching with Patty - for additional support focused entirely on YOU
- Affordably Priced - $200/month for the group, $350/month for group + one private session with Patty
Build a working client acquisition system
Create marketing habits and stay in momentum
Establish your authority and expertise
This program focuses on the three critical success factors you need to successfully market your professional services.
1. Creating a client acquisition system that works
It's not enough to simply "throw stuff out there." It's easy to make noise, it's harder to make money.
A working sales and marketing system has several pieces that need to work together in order to function correctly. (If you're not bringing in new clients - one of these areas isn't working.)
This is an opportunity for you to get the support and feedback you need to systematically review and strengthen (or create!) each building block of your sales and marketing system. Including:
- Your marketing, advertising, lead generation processes - attracting the attention of strangers who need your services
- Your website, sales materials and presentations - describing your services in a way that makes them easy for your ideal clients to understand - and buy
- Your sales conversation - how to have a respectful, non-pushy and effective conversation with someone who has expressed interest in buying from you
You'll also start tracking your activities and results so that you can fix or fine tune as you go along.
2. Developing regular and consistent marketing habits
Many self-employed people struggle with "feast and famine" syndrome: they are either super busy with client work or they're marketing their tails off because all of the work has dried up. Regular and consistent marketing habits can help "even out the bumps."
And then there's the situation one of my clients jokingly referred to as "famine and famine" - where the marketing happens inconsistently or not at all.
This program is designed to help you take daily and weekly actions, developing the marketing habits for long term success.
3. Increasing your visibility and establishing your authority and expertise
Want clients to come to you instead of chasing them down? You'll need to develop Know, Like and Trust by establishing yourself as an expert in your field.
You do this by sharing your knowledge and being helpful.
- In person through speaking to groups, hosting a networking group or holding inexpensive workshops.
- Online through blogging, producing videos, a podcast or holding webinars.
These activities take time, consistent effort - and the courage to put yourself and your ideas out there.
It can be much easier to do this in a group environment where you can get encouragement and support - and you can share each other's work (or collaborate on content) leading to faster traction.
Structure for your days and weeks: never waste time wondering "what should I do today?"
This program is a container to support you in your business. The overarching structure is provided for you in the form of planning/review sessions, weekly action meetings and "frog buster days" where you sit down and get stuff done. Never again sit at your desk and wonder: "what should I be doing today?"
You'll get support to do your business, your way. This is not a cookie-cutter blueprint to turn you into a clone of anyone else.
Quarterly Planning Sessions
Review your progress, identify areas to work on and set up your 90 day plan.
Your plan will consist of 2 parts:
1. Practices: daily and weekly business building activities
Practices are meant to be ongoing and consistent.
The action begins as soon as the program starts. This means that:
- You'll start to build the habit of consistently marketing yourself
- You don't have to wait until you have "all your ducks in a row" before you start working with clients and making money
2. Projects: get the big things done
Projects are groups of tasks that can be finished. For example, setting up your blog is a project - blogging every week is a practice.
Choose specific areas of your business to focus on and outline projects to create or improve each component of your sales and marketing system.
- If you already have some of the pieces in place, you can focus on making them better, stronger, clearer, more powerful.
- If you don't have them in place, you will create them over the course of the program.
Weekly Action Meetings
Every Monday at 10:00am Pacific time, we'll hold an action meeting. You'll acknowledge and celebrate your "wins" for the previous week and identify your top 3 priorities for the coming week.
These meetings are designed to be energizing and inspirational - to get your week off to a great start.
Monthly Implementation Days (Frog Busters)
Sometimes it's easier to get stuff done when you know others are working alongside you.
Once per month, we'll have an Implementation Day. We'll meet at the beginning of the day, declare our intentions - then check in periodically to update on progress. I will be there all day to answer questions and provide feedback and encouragement.
Education and support when you need it. Just enough and just in time.
Immediate access to a library of recorded courses
When you enroll in this program, you'll get immediate access to hours of video training, worksheets and spreadsheets that will guide you through setting up your sales and marketing systems. (Comparable courses sell for $2,000 or more.)
You can dive in and review everything right away - or dip in to get specifically what you need when you need it.
Group coaching "Ask Patty Anything" meetings
As you move along and take action...questions will come up. That's what these meetings are for.
Use these for:
- Advice for a specific situation you are facing right now (I'm meeting with a potential client! What do I say???) so that you can proceed confidently
- Feedback and perspective on something you've created (an advertisement, website content, blog post, etc.) to make it stronger and more effective
- Help figuring out what went wrong when you tried something and it didn't work so that you can overcome the hurdles and continue moving forward
You can attend live OR send me questions or requests for feedback ahead of time. These will all be recorded for the private use of program participants.
Break the isolation, grow your network and become part of a community
Working for yourself and by yourself can get lonely and isolated.
And while it's easy to say: go out and network! Collaborate with people! Create a mastermind! It can be harder to find like-minded people who truly want to work in this way.
The program is structured to enable you to make those connections.
By working within a community of like-minded people, you can:
- Feel inspired by watching your peers succeed
- Increase your personal network, possibly leading to referrals or joint ventures
- Get ideas and perspectives that you never would have thought of on your own
- Support each other by sharing content or collaborating on events
- Demonstrate your skills as you support and help others
Get small group support and accountability for about the same price as a prerecorded online program
I designed this program with a full year in mind. It takes time to develop habits, implement the big projects and build relationships with people in the group.
That said...a year is a big commitment. Especially if you're just getting to know me or if you're not sure if this format will work for you. So here's the deal.
Commit for a year and get 2 months free
- Group only: $2,000 USD
- Group + private coaching (10 sessions): $3,500 USD
You can pay up front if that's more convenient for you. Or you can opt for easy monthly payments.
No long term commitment. Stay for as long as you find it useful. Cancel at any time.
- Group only: $200 USD/month
- Group + private session with Patty: $350 USD/month
The month-to-month option also serves as a payment plan for the full year: stay for 10 months, get 2 for free.
We start on January 15, 2018. Interested? Let's talk!
Fill in the form below and we'll schedule a Zoom call. I'll answer any questions you have and we'll make sure it's a good fit for you before you commit.
If you're not familiar with Zoom, this conversation will also ensure that the technology will work for you.
Questions & Answers
Q: I've never used Zoom. What do I need for equipment? What if I can't get it to work?
A: Zoom is super easy to use and it works with computers, androids and iphones. You can get tech answers here: Zoom.
Before you register, we will have a zoom conversation to make sure that this is a good fit for you - so you'll be able to see how it works.
Q: Do I have to attend every meeting?
A: You don't have to attend any of the live meetings if you don't want to. You can send your questions and requests for feedback to me before we meet. The meetings will be recorded, so you can catch up on anything you missed.
That said...attending the meetings will help you get to know your fellow community members and break that feeling of isolation.
Q: Do I have to show up on video?
A: The short answer is No. You can attend by phoning in. However...I'd encourage you to connect via video. It really helps to build relationships and get to know each other. (Also: I totally GET this. I've resisted video for years. If you're shy about video, this can be a great opportunity to get past that!)
Q: Do I have to get dressed up to attend?
A: If you're one of those people who feels more motivated when they "dress for work" - then I'd encourage you to do so.
I'm not one of those people, so I'll be showing up in "home office casual" (our official dress code.)
Q: Will the meetings be recorded?
A: Yes. Sometimes it's helpful to be able to re-play the discussion instead of being distracted by taking notes. The recordings will be audio only and for the private use of group members.
Q: Do you have specific dates and times for the meetings and classes?
A: Not yet. We'll set these after enrollment closes so that I can choose a schedule that will work for this particular group of people.
Have a question I haven't answered?
Fill in the form and we'll chat. (There's no obligation and I don't believe in "selling" - so you won't get any pressure.)