6 Week Group Coaching Program
Find the words and confidence to describe your awesomeness.
This is for YOU if any of the following are true
- You find yourself feeling frustrated after conversations with potential clients who don't "get" what you do - or feeling stuck for words when you're asked to introduce yourself or tell people about your business
- You experience some nervousness about things like: introducing yourself at networking events, delivering speeches or presentations, teaching classes or webinars or making videos to put online.
- You want to develop marketing materials like posters, emails, social media updates and website content that truly describe your awesomeness and set you apart from your competition.
How it works and what you get
Meetings: 6 weeks of uncovering and refining your message
Once per week, we'll meet online via Zoom.
Meetings are structured and interactive. This is a "learn by doing" program - not a lecture series!
Meetings will include the following elements:
Projects: refine your business messaging
Each project is designed to take on one specific piece of your marketing communication. You'll get a template questionnaire for each project, along with a video explaining how to do it.
The final project - the spotlight presentation - pulls together all of the previous projects and can be recorded (optional) for use on your website.
You will work on and get feedback on the following projects:
Practice: develop skills and confidence
You can't learn communication skills from a book. This is your chance to try out new skills and messages in front of a supportive audience.
Feedback: outside perspective to help you communicate more clearly
You'll get feedback from me (Patty) and from the other group members. We'll point out what you're doing well and give you suggestions to make it even better.
Program Dates & Details
- 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm Pacific
- Oct 16th through Nov 20th
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
- Oct 18th through Nov 22th