Profit with Purpose
A year-long business accelerator with Patty K and Georgee Low
No more scraping by. No more holding back.
Is this for you?
You're amazing at what you do, you have experience/education/credentials and you provide real value (your clients love you - all you need is more of them!)
You're driven by purpose (even if you're not entirely clear WHAT that purpose IS) and know deep down that you're here to make a difference - to shine with the skills and talents you were blessed with.
You want to make $10K per month in your business (minimum.)
You're willing to work hard to make things happen - to learn new skills, to venture outside your comfort zone, to stand up and claim your place.
You were put on this earth for a reason - and to do your best work you need to get PAID for it. We created this program to help you do that!
Who this is for
Purpose-driven self-employed business owners that are ready to take serious action towards building the business of their dreams
You have a service-based business that isn't making you enough money (yet!)
- You’re currently averaging less than $5,000 per month in revenue (just getting started? We have a special path for you!)
- You offer a service: coaching, consulting, training, speaking, wellness professional, business professional, freelancing, etc.
- Your primary business is NOT multi-level or networking marketing
You want to make a positive difference in the world
You can relate to all of the following:
- You have a desire to make a difference, to help people – you resonate with Simon Sinek’s “Start with Why” – your business is part of your mission or calling
- You want to succeed without using pushy, aggressive or dishonest sales & marketing tactics
- You’re willing to focus on fundamentals and basics, put time and effort in, not looking for a magical get-rich-quick formula
- You’re coachable: open to trying new things, getting advice and feedback, making changes
You’re struggling with business-building activities
You're experiencing 2 or more of the following:
- You’re not attracting enough clients/making enough money
- You have trouble explaining what you do in a way that people “get it”
- You feel overwhelmed or confused about marketing - or you don’t know how
- Your marketing isn’t working: people aren’t showing up, signing up or buying
- You’re great at what you do, but sometimes you experience self-doubt or imposter syndrome
- You procrastinate, lack motivation, don’t get enough done, feel unsupported or isolated
- You feel uncomfortable with self-promotion, reaching out, following up, selling, asking for (enough) money
- You have a hard time deciding on a niche, what to offer, what to charge
- You have a lot of competition and you’re struggling to differentiate yourself or be heard above all the noise
Our goal: money, meaning, momentum
The 3 keys to sustainable success
Here’s what this program is designed to help you create:
Money: get paid (well) to “do your thing”
Enough to not only cover the bills, pay off your credit cards and pay yourself a nice salary - but enough left at the end of each month that it starts to accumulate. Buying you some peace of mind so that you can focus fully on serving your clients (and having a life outside your business!)
The exact number is up to you. We’re using $10K per month as a nice round figure to aim for. With low overhead, this is enough to cover business expenses and pay yourself a salary of $100K per year.
Meaning: make the difference you’re here to make
Using your unique blend of skills, talent and experience to make the difference you're here to make.
Doing your best work with clients who get results. Fulfilling your purpose and living out your calling.
For most of our clients, meaning is more important than money.
Momentum: sustainable productivity
Getting on a roll, having a sense of routine and strong habits that keep things running nicely instead of constantly feeling the need to hustle and push.
Momentum allows you space to breathe...and take weekends off.
The 3 pillars of small business success
(Get these right and you end up with momentum, meaning and money.)
Between us, we have close to 50 (gulp) years of personal business experience and 15 years experience working directly with clients to help them build their businesses. We've identified the 3 pillars of success.
You’ll notice that they’re not trendy or “secret” – they’re sensible, timeless and foundational. Simple. But not necessarily easy.
Clarity and Purpose
Success in your own business requires the kind of single-minded commitment and focus that can only come from clarity of purpose. This quote sums it up perfectly:
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.”
― William Hutchison Murray
Without clarity and purpose, you'll experience procrastination, confusion, indecisiveness and hesitation to move forward. You may wonder sometimes if you're in the right business (or if you should be in business at all.) Your potential clients will feel confused or indifferent and they won't buy from you.
Sales and Marketing
Without sales, you have no business.
The good news is that you can learn how to do this - and you don't need to use pushy or psychologically manipulative tactics. In fact, your marketing can be inspirational, educational and of service. Selling can be empathetic, helpful and conversational.
Without effective sales & marketing in place, you won't attract enough clients to reach your goals. You may also find that you're wasting a lot of time, effort and money doing things that don't work - or don't work effectively.
Action and Tracking
The final pillar of business success is consistent action on a regular basis.
Once you are aligned with your purpose, clear about your mission and goals and equipped with a solid sales & marketing system - your actions can be efficient and effective. (We're not fans of "hustle culture" or "flailing and failing.")
If you don't take action, nothing happens. If you don't track your results and review your progress, you can end up wasting time and money on things that don't work.
What you'll have in place by the end of the year
(ALL of the things. And momentum too.)
You can get a LOT done in a year. Imagine looking back 12 months from now and having the following completed.
A strong foundation for your business - built on your purpose and contribution to the world
Only YOU can do the work that you are here to do. Our unique process will help you design a business that lies in the intersection between your purpose, your experience and your skills.
Specifically, you'll develop the following:
Marketing materials and systems for attracting new clients and opportunities
Imagine having every piece of marketing you'll ever need all organized in one place, ready to go when you need it.
Documents, emails, website - all current, compelling and convincing - that you'll be proud to send out.
A growing body of work to build your profile and establish you as a leader in your field
Education is the new marketing.
We can help you create any or all of the following to promote you and your work:
Marketing momentum and business-building habits
Get into a routine of marketing on a regular basis - without scrambling, hustling or burning out.
Meet your biggest fans and avid supporters
(We both skipped the class in "coaching school" that says a coach can't also be a cheerleader!)
What makes this program so different is that you get TWO experienced professionals - and our strengths are complementary.
Georgee Low: purpose diviner, inspiring leader and believer in human potential
My WHY is to inspire others to take action to create the life they really really really really want. A life that truly fulfills them.
For my clients, that fulfilling life includes a business that allows them to make a difference AND provides the freedom and resources they need to reach their potential in ALL areas of life.
I challenge my clients to do the “impossible” – because I know they can.
As your leader, I’m with you every step of the way – I’d never ask anyone to do anything that I’m not willing to do first.
After 20 years of experience in business, coaching and working with people – I know from the deepest surest place in my soul: we can do so much more than we think we’re capable of – and this is how:
- Get crystal clear about your life’s purpose
- Surround yourself with fellow purpose-driven action-takers for support and accountability
- Challenge yourself to “do the impossible” on a regular basis
With all of this in place, the life you really really really really want is yours for the taking.
Georgee’s background and specific areas of expertise:
Master Practitioner of NLP, Certified in Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis
Certified Business Coach and Strategist - known for her simple, step by step formulas that bring results to her clients
23+ years of experience building businesses - including a landscape company, bookkeeping company, moving company and business development company
On the board of Veterans Off Grid
Currently nominated for the Royal Bank of Canada Women of Influence award.
Talents: Motivation, staying focused, taking action, business development, interpersonal communication, problem solving, creating clarity
Patty K: messaging maven, systems analyst and idea generator
My WHY is to support people to show up, speak up and contribute their gifts to the world.
I believe that we can change the world through business - both through what we do (offering products and services that make a positive difference) - and how we do it (ethically and honestly.)
I offer my clients "collaborative implementation" services - which means that I help them design their programs, craft their marketing materials and create their systems.
As a life-long learner and "personal development junkie" - I understand, value and buy the types of services that my clients offer. So in effect, my clients get marketing advice from someone who matches their ideal client profile.
25+ years of self-employment has shown me that the key to success in business is to take a client-centered approach:
- Offer solutions to their problems or help them get what they want
- Talk to them in their language, use their words, focus on their needs
- Treat people like human beings
If what you're offering is valuable and truly helps people, you don't need to be pushy, salesy or manipulative - you just need to make your service easy to buy.
Patty’s background and specific areas of expertise:
25+ years of self-employment as a freelancer, coach/consultant, technical trainer
Systems analyst and programmer including 20 years in web development
Former Microsoft Certified Trainer and E-learning specialist at Royal Roads University
Author of The YOU-Shaped Business: Authentic Marketing for Self-Employed Professionals
TEDx speaker coach
Talents: copywriting, systems and strategy, instructional design, presentation development
How it works and what you get
(Extreme support, a community of fellow go-getters and direct access to Georgee and Patty)
VIP Day with Georgee: Clarify your purpose
Knowing your purpose and being able to succinctly put it into words creates the force that will drive your business forward.
You wake up feeling certain and grounded and on purpose.
This lends an air of confidence to everything you do: when you are aligned with your purpose, you can act with certainty and conviction.
In this full day, you will:
- Create a magnetic “why” message to attract clients and connect with like-minded people This is the foundation for creating a compelling message that people can understand. This is also what will set you apart from the crowd.
- Uncover your values and learn how to use them to guide your decisions
- Discover some of the walls or beliefs that could stop you from creating success
- Create an action plan to keep you moving when you become stuck or overwhelmed.
- Create clarity on the contribution your business will make in the world and the resulting impact of that contribution.
- Discover what really matters to you and how to align your business with what matters most.
You will end the day with your purpose clearly articulated.
2 half-day sessions with Patty: Master your marketing
Your business success rests on your ability to attract clients. During these 2 sessions, we'll develop the "bones" of your marketing system and create a plan that is personalized to you.
Message Mapping Session
During the session, we will uncover and design your Messaging Map – which includes:
- Your "brand promise" a single sentence that captures what you offer to your clients - ideal for networking introductions and your website headline
- The 3 core pillars of your work to clearly spell out the elements of your solution (regardless of how complicated or complex your service is)
- The 3 primary results you offer – matched up with exactly what your ideal clients are looking for
- Program or service components - an outline you can use to create a signature service, educational program, presentation - or even a book
System and Planning Session
In this follow up session, we will:
- Outline your Marketing System - we'll map out the path from attracting people who need what you offer to happy paying client
- Identify required marketing materials – what you need for marketing will depend on your chosen system and what you already have in place
- Make an action plan - numbers, goals, list of projects and practices, calendar and tracking system
By the end of these sessions, you’ll have message clarity and a plan that outlines exactly what you need to do so that you will be ready to take action.
4 Small Group Momentum Sessions Every Month
Each week we'll meet via Zoom video conference for accountability, brainstorming, celebration and support - along with answers to your questions and feedback on your plans, ideas, marketing materials and messaging.
Patty and Georgee will alternate leading the sessions. There will be an absolute max of 12 people in your group - so that everyone gets personal attention every week.
A library of tools and detailed, specific projects
Need help with marketing or mindset? We have you covered! The library includes step-by-step instructions for completing your marketing projects and overcoming the blocks that get in your way.
A community of purpose-driven business owners like you
If you've ever felt like the "odd duck" at a networking event, this might be the most important piece of the puzzle for you.
Surround yourself with others - just like you - who believe in purpose, in doing good in the world and in reaching their potential.
This doesn't just break the isolation - when you surround yourself with people who are moving in the same direction - you get caught up in the wave of motion and move farther and faster yourself.
What you can expect from us
Our mission is to do everything we can to help you reach your goals.
Which means we will be available to you.
We will personally lead every group call.
We will be active in the private Facebook community.
Ask a question? Expect an answer.
Submit something for feedback? You'll get feedback.
Need something we don't provide? We'll help you find it.
We're keeping this program small so that we can provide personal service. We will remember your name and get to know you.
What we expect from you
Commit at least 10 hours per week to active business development activities.
Follow your plan and take action.
Ask for help when you need it (and be open to trying something new.)
Submit your work for feedback.
Complete and submit your progress report every week.
Program Dates, Details & Registration
Tuition for the year is $10,000 and includes everything. 30 day risk free money-back guarantee. Payment plans available.
Enrollment is open NOW.
All sessions will take place via Zoom video conference and recordings will be made available for the private use of the participants.
Interested? Have questions? Book a chat with Patty or Georgee (or both of us if you'd like)
Chat with Patty
Chat with Georgee
Worried about being deftly manipulated into joining the program?
First of all: Ugh. Not our style.
In an industry where people shrug off the fact that 80% or even 90% of the people who enroll will NOT achieve the advertised outcomes, we are dedicated to helping every single one of our clients succeed.
And this begins with making sure that the people who join are a good fit for the program. So that's the purpose of the call. If this is the right program for you and you're excited to join, then YAY! we'll be happy to have you. If it's not...then we'll wish you the best of luck and be happy to have met you.