Lynne Brown is a life coach and decision-making expert.
Lynne and I talk about:
- how women are conditioned to seek other people’s opinions when making decisions (and how it doesn’t serve them)
- why big decisions can be complicated
- why it’s critical to know your values in order to make good decisions
- how an impartial third party – like a coach! – who only has your best interests in mind can help you make a better decision
- about deciding with your heart and your gut and your logical brain
- the difference between fear that guides you away from a bad decision and the fear that sometimes arises when making a good decision (and how to spot the difference)
- where “spidey senses” come from
For more information or to follow Lynne, see her website: Lynne Brown Coaching
Free mini-course: how to talk about your business conversationally
Learn how to talk to future clients and networking partners without feeling awkward, tongue-tied or self-promotional.
Free video, e-booklet and template show you exactly what to say
Subscribe to get instant access.