Lynne Brown is a life coach and decision-making expert.
Lynne and I talk about:
- how women are conditioned to seek other people’s opinions when making decisions (and how it doesn’t serve them)
- why big decisions can be complicated
- why it’s critical to know your values in order to make good decisions
- how an impartial third party – like a coach! – who only has your best interests in mind can help you make a better decision
- about deciding with your heart and your gut and your logical brain
- the difference between fear that guides you away from a bad decision and the fear that sometimes arises when making a good decision (and how to spot the difference)
- where “spidey senses” come from
For more information or to follow Lynne, see her website: Lynne Brown Coaching
Like this? Want more?
Sign up here for a weekly email with links to new articles and videos.