Need a speaker for your conference or networking group?
Content-rich, customized presentations on the topic of ethical sales & marketing for small business
"I have attended many business-development or personal-development courses geared toward independent entrepreneurs and business people, and Patty K’s are the best I’ve attended."
~ Shael Stonebridge, Holistic Nutritionist
Interested in having me speak to your group?
Call me at 778.789.0952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My members simply loved her
On July 29, 2014 Ms. Patty K. spoke authentically, eloquently and enthusiastically to my members.
The title of her presentation was “Increase your reach, response rate and revenue with webinars.”
Patty totally engaged the audience with her stories and examples and the depth and breadth of her knowledge around all things related to webinar design, development and delivery.
She opened many eyes to the potential that can be realized by harnessing the power of webinars to build a reputation and followers leading to a better business and a better life.
My members simply loved her.
~ Roger Killen, Organizer of the Vancouver Business Network Meetup
You may have seen (heard?) me speak here
- Vancouver Business Network
- Kitsilano Business Leaders
- Blog Mastery Conference
- Marketing Action Club Conference
- Communication Mastery Meetup
- Rapid Time Networks (RTN)
- High Output Business Networking (HOBN)
- Focused Networking
- Networking with Purpose
- Networking for People who Hate Networking
- Freelance Camp
- Vancouver Health and Wellness Professionals Meetup
- District 21 Toastmasters Conferences (as educational presenter and/or speech content finalist)
- Ignite Vancouver
- Your Group! Let’s set it up: contact Patty K
Sample presentation recorded Sept. 2014 at Communication Mastery meetup
What you can expect
- Real-world examples and stories
- Content that is relevant, actionable and customized specifically for your audience
- Time for Q&A
- Optional group activities to facilitate networking between audience members
- NO sell-from-the-stage shenanigans