The YOU-Shaped Business Course
Learn how to build a successful coaching, consulting, wellness or freelance business with this 13 module step-by-step course
Each module features a video, worksheets and PDF of the slide deck for easy reference.
Everything here has been used and proven to work: by me personally and by my clients.
No hype, no manipulation, no skeezy tactics or uncomfortable scripts.
Originally intended to be sold for $2,000.
Heartpreneur Special: $97 USD
All you need to know? Click here to register or continue scrolling to read all the details.
This is the same program I used in my 1:1 business coaching work with clients.
What you'll learn in each module:
1. Create a business model to meet your financial goals
Determine what you need to charge and how many clients you'll need to meet your financial goals. Includes a groovy spreadsheet to help with the math!
- How to create financial goals for your biz based on your capacity
- How to set your pricing
- How to calculate how many clients you need to reach your goals
2. Use your personal brand to stand out from the competition
The first module begins with YOU. In this class, you'll explore key questions about what you want to do and how you want to perform your work. We'll also cover:
- How to identify your strengths
- What to include on your profile, bio or About page
- How to use your personal brand to stand apart from others who similar work
3. Identify your ideal clients - the people who are ready, willing and able to buy from you
Knowing who is most likely to buy from you makes marketing your services a LOT easier. Your ideal client profile makes it easier for you to find clients, evaluate opportunities and speak in a way that captures their attention and draws them toward you.
- How to create an Ideal Client Profile
- Where to find Ideal Clients
- How to get the information you need to create your Ideal Client Profile
4. Escape the time for money trap by creating irresistible service packages
Strong marketing begins with packaging. Create a service package based on your clients' needs and put it into a box labeled "The Answer to your Problem" - making it irresistible to your ideal clients.
- How to create Service Packages (3 different ways)
- What to include in your service packages
- How to set the right price for your package
5. Create a marketing system to move people from "never heard of you before" to "happy paying client"
People love to buy...but they hate to be sold. When you create a marketing system based on how people buy, you can position yourself as a trusted advisor instead of a pushy sales person.
- AIDA: the 4 stage process people go through while making a purchase decision
- KLT: The power of Know, Like and Trust
- The 3 step system to attract strangers who need your services and turn them into happy paying clients
6. Craft sales pages that describe your services so that people buy
Marketing is communication. The ability to explain what you do in terms of how it helps your ideal clients makes the difference between marketing that works and marketing that doesn't.
- How to apply AIDA to all of your marketing materials
- How to turn your features (attributes of your service) into benefits (what you clients get out of it)
- How to eliminate the FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) that stands in the way of the purchase
7. How to talk about your business so that people listen
Clients can be anywhere! Get prepared to capitalize on spontaneous opportunities
- How to introduce yourself and talk about your business so that people get a clear picture about what you do
- Networking and Prospecting
- Attending Events and Direct Outreach
8 . The missing link in marketing: how to show your clients you can help them
This second stage of your marketing system matches your potential client's Interest stage. Your goal in this middle stage is to educate people about how you can help them through workshops, webinars, conversations and content marketing.
- The difference between interactive experiences and one-way broadcasts
- How to create group and 1:1 KLT Experiences
- How to segue to a sales conversation
9. How to have a sales conversation without being pushy
They’re Interested and they Desire what you have to offer, now they’re ready to buy. The final step in your system is to enable the purchase.
- How to to structure your sales conversation
- How to handle nervousness
- How and when you should ask someone to buy
10. How to build a website that acts as your 24/7 sales partner
Your website gives your business credibility. It makes your business “real” and it’s the first place people will go when they are seriously interested in your business. A good website is also a powerful sales and marketing tool.
- Where your website fits into your marketing plan
- How to structure your navigation and content
- What pages to include and what to write on them
11. How to build credibility and attract new clients by sharing your expertise
Content marketing includes blogging, creating videos and podcasts. It's a great way to build know, like and trust and to nurture your potential clients by staying in front of them with valuable information.
- What to share freely and what to hold back
- How to come up with good ideas for content
- How to plan your content and stay consistent
12. How to create a marketing plan and weekly schedule
Decide what you're going to do to turn strangers into paying clients - and when you're going to do it
- How to create a big picture marketing plan that matches up to how people buy (so you can avoid pushy sales tactics)
- How to make a plan and schedule based on your personality and preferences
13. How to track your results so you can do more of what works
Business success comes from a combination of steady persistence and experimentation. In this module, I share the system I use personally to track my results, stay focused and adapt along the way.
- How to review your week and set your priorities
- How to track your time and results so that you can see what marketing activities are really working for you
Heartpreneur Special: get everything for only $97 USD
To purchase, register below:
You'll be redirected to paypal to make a secure payment. You do not need a paypal account, simply click on "pay by credit card" when you get to the paypal screen. If you have any problems or questions - contact me.