How to create and run a mastermind group
Friday, November 3
9:30 am - 12:00 noon
Best Western Coquitlam Conference Centre
319 North Rd
Your registration includes a PDF guidebook with full instructions for setting up your own group: meeting agendas, invitation emails and group guidelines.
Working for yourself, by yourself can lead to self-doubt, lack of motivation and procrastination.
One of the best ways to overcome this is to form a mastermind group: a helpful, supportive group of peers who work together to help one another achieve their goals.
What a mastermind group can do for you
- Keep you accountable for getting things done and working towards your goals
- Help you brainstorm ideas and overcome challenges
- Provide feedback, expertise and support
- Expand your network and introduce you to new people
Learn how to set up a mastermind group for your business
Workshop content includes:
- How a mastermind group can help you grow your business
- What causes mastermind groups to fail (and how to avoid that!)
- How to structure your meetings, set group guidelines and invite members
- How to set up your own mastermind group (and how you can make money doing so!)
This is an experiential workshop - you'll get a chance to participate in a demonstration meeting.